Friday 14 February 2014

1 thing successful travelista’s know how to do

Moonlit Picnic 
These past 2 months have been a blur, I went from having a slow, lazy holiday in Umlalazi; a secluded beach resort in Mtunzini straight into a Jam packed Jo’burg trail-blazer month. With events such as the craft beer festival and raspberry picking on a farm with 90 000 bushes where does one find the time to see their family and friends?

Since February is the month of love, the plan has been to create moments that my family and friends can be part off.  Summer in Jo’burg is the perfect companion to the month of love as the weather is splendid and there are plenty places to explore.

 Just Darling


I was totally inspired by this idea from Just Darling and decided to host a Moonlight picnic in my garden for a few friends. 
setting the mood

It turned out to be a magnificent evening of laughter and conversation, a perfect way to catch up with everyone.   It was so Awesome that I have decided that I will host another one of these Full moon picnics before the end of summer.


Looking forward to another Moon Picnic Soon

Other Highlight I'm looking forward to this month:

 - Taking a group of friends from Couchsurfing to Busy Corner to sample South African Shisanyama.
 - Finally going raspberry picking



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin